Brian

For those needing a Recovery

I would need the following information:

Contact Information:

Vin#: ( Please check multiple times for accuracy)

Model Year:

Build Date:

Tranny Type:

Smarty Serial#

Federal or Cali Emissions:

ECM Calibration: To get this number, plug the smarty into your truck holding the 5 key ( Down arrow if your using the Jr) until the smarty lights up. Then, go through the menus as if you are trying to program the truck. At a certain point, Smarty will display the ECM calibration for you. Smarty Touch shows information on the information screen.

http://smartyresource.com/recovery.aspx

Hope this helps!

Thank you!

From now on the recovery will be created with the same format of the DRST003G data (the actual one).

Customer needs to update the firmware with version 1.1.1 at least, in order to be able to use this recovery.

Always confirm that the latest firmware is on the unit before doing a recovery file for those who would use one.

Thank you!

Brian

Hi there, I wanted to know how can I get the recovery file? I been trying to get in contact with anybody but never get a call back or answer. Do you guys still do the files or where is my best shot of getting it?

Anyone needing this can feel free to email me or private message here on the forum. The phones are going crazy so it would be quicker to contact me right here.

Send me a PM Jesse and it would be my pleasure to assist you!

Brian