Rick Price

Upgrading (whats the best tune)

OK-

I am adding some GO fast parts, i would like to know whats the best settings for my build, 2004.5 6-speed- Adding ATS 4000, 75% over CP3, TMD stage 1 injectors.

I already have TNT-R loaded, my goal is 700hp constantly. :twisted:

I look forward to hearing your results as well. :thumbsup:

misread! mistakenly thought you had both.

I would experiment with the different tnt-r levels but for daily driving on a tnt-r program I would consider setting rail to stock as tnt-r does increase rail pressure. not simply ramping up sooner as does s-06 programming. Driving habits effect rp spikes as well so keep that in mind.

I enjoyed tnt-r sw 7 with rp 2 as a mpg tow tune on the dually and was pleased with results on a truck with upgraded 48re and otherwise stock. It was manageable on the pyro and gave a mpg boost when towing another Cummins on the flatbed trailer. One of course needs to watch the pyro with that sw depending on turbo choice.

On my other truck, 03, twins, tnt-r sw 9 and BBi stg 1's and stock original cp3 that gets me in the low 700 hp range for a comparison.

2 questions Brian. 1st do I need to return truck to stock before I install new parts or just leave it were it's at?

2nd were can I get some smarty decals for my truck?

no need to return to stock Rick. You are good to go.

I would be happy to send you some stickers out personally. Please email me your address!

Thank you!

Brian