jdub

ME update

I am trying to find the latest ME update. I am assuming that i dont want to download the legal street version because i dont want to screw up the deletes on my truck. Anybody know where i can find this version.

I thought I had the right update for my 2007 6.7 but nope I was wrong. Truck decided to go limp today even though I have just a pipe. Can I please have the ME file for a jr sj67? Im at my wits end with trying to find this file! Thank you very very much!

I am so new to this I don't even know how to post on here. Anyhoo I'm looking for the 2011 ME file if you might be so kind.

Please inbox me the best ME tune for my 2011. Thanks.

Can you share the 2011 ME file ?

2011 67 3500 a sj67p120 need me files had on computer but hard drive died

2009 67 2500 s67a130 need me file on this one too

I'm try to switch them. I like the tune on the jr for 2011 better than s67 computer die and lost file i cant switch back.

thank you

email donaldnash2656@gmail.com

Hi, I am new to site, this is great! I do have a SJ67ME, but I would like to know if I have the latest update. 1 how can I tell what update I have, and 2 can you PM me the latest update? and is there any truth to the rumor that the newest MADS USB driver will not install the ME files onto Smarty Jr? Thanks so much

PS I just checked the programmer and it says. V:6.06B  D:28MEb when you first power it on. Can you verify if this is the latest version?

thanks again!

Edited by Spaceace182
added some text

Definitely not the latest version.

I don't know about the USB driver issue but pm me if you have problems with it and I'll send you the old one.

The number/lettering changed several years ago and there are 3 newer tunes to choose from, DRM01E, K and L with L being the newest. Check your pm inbox for more info.

On 7/25/2017 at 8:32 AM, xcc_rider said:

Definitely not the latest version.

I don't know about the USB driver issue but pm me if you have problems with it and I'll send you the old one.

The number/lettering changed several years ago and there are 3 newer tunes to choose from, DRM01E, K and L with L being the newest. Check your pm inbox for more info.

Xcc,

When you did your delete did you return to stock first or flash over the emmisions program?  Going to flash mine to ME this week.

I returned to the stock program first and then loaded the ME program.

I didn't have to do it like that but I'm just anal that way.

Good luck with your "modifications.

dan

Hi I'm looking for latest me file download for a 2012 ram 3500 6.7 that supports deletes.. in fairly new to this and learning as I go any help or info would be greatly appreciated.. thanks in advance 

Thank you very much .. I've checked and as far as I can see the newest file is already in my smarty jr..