dixon700

Touch speedometer

I noticed the highest it reads is 120.16 like the factory gauge of 120. I changed the range on the touch to 170, but it still stops at 120. Is the limitations the factory sender?

No, speed limiter I have set at 170 like the range for the speedometer. It'll bury the 120mph and it takes it a bit after lifting for it to come back down so the speed limiter is definitely over 120.

Hi Adam,

Is it possible for you to grab the ProgProt.txt?

Please email that to me!

Thank you!

I have no idea what that is, but I imagine it's on the SD card. I'll get it when I get a chance to be on the computer.

Also could it be because I'm on the old software? Because im still on The old Vin policy and running UDC basic.

If I update now I wouldn't be able to run my UDC basic tunes right? I don't have the spare $$ for a pro dongle or the $600 to give innovative for 4 custom tunes. So for now I'm stuck with udc basic.

Roger that, Adam!

I sent the correct email address to you.

Thank you!

Updated to 1.3.9 and running UDC pro tunes and it still will only read to 120mph. Truck keeps pulling and both stock and touch speedometer stay at 120. So is that a sensor limitation? 

Hi Adam,

Perhaps my email earlier on May 5th did not make it to you.

Hi Adam,

We need the following in order to try to reproduce the issue.

1) What is displayed on the truck’ speedometer when the Smarty’s analogic is blocked at 120?
2) Which value is shown on the Smarty’s digital speedometer when the analogic is blocked at 120?
3) Is the Smarty’s analogic speedometer blocked at 120 even if you revert to default the Settings for PIDs and Dashboards?

Thank you!

Brian :cheers:

1 hour ago, Brian said:

Hi Adam,

Perhaps my email earlier on May 5th did not make it to you.

Hi Adam,

We need the following in order to try to reproduce the issue.

1) What is displayed on the truck’ speedometer when the Smarty’s analogic is blocked at 120?
2) Which value is shown on the Smarty’s digital speedometer when the analogic is blocked at 120?
3) Is the Smarty’s analogic speedometer blocked at 120 even if you revert to default the Settings for PIDs and Dashboards?

Thank you!

Brian :cheers:

I haven't tried having the digital speedometer with the analog together. When I was on 1.1.1 I tried both analog and digital, but not side by side.  The smarty analog or digital speedometer both stay at 120 like the factory speedometer, none if them go past 120. I'll try the digital next to the analog and then try default settings on them both.

• Like 1

Not that this really helps, but mine reads 129mph after a 1/4 mile pass. So it does at least work on some trucks.

Paul

• Like 2