Hello all I'm sure it's in here, but I'm a new user and can't find it. I have a new tuner. I have downloaded my trucks stock profile. Where and who do I send it to. All the info that came in the box just points me to here. Which I cannot find. Sorry. Also should I just wait till Monday to send them in for the new times because I am sure you all have the weekend off 

again thank you. I am a bit computer illerate. 

Good morning!

Which task are you trying to complete?

Thank you!

I am wanting do so step two in which I email my base info from the truck and I am sent back 4 times for my truck. 

Its a 2013 ram big horn 

its the MM3 tuner with exhaust temp probe 

Good evening!

There are professional tuners on here who can assist. It looks as if you want someone to write a tune for you?

Hello, last month, I purchased a SSR for my 2003 2500HO Ram truck because I wanted better towing/mpg.  I just replaced the transmission with a Jasper with a triple disk TC.  Other than that, just a S&B air intake and now looking for gauges and a 4".

My dilemma...  Should I sell the SSR and get the touch?  (what would I gain/lose if I did this -Gauges etc).  I pull a 10-11k lb 35' Fifth Wheel and have 6"lift with 37s.  I was looking in the future to remain under 500hp looking at the following recipe:  http://www.dieselpowerproducts.com/c-2262-2003-04-59l-dodge-cummins-recipes-for-horsepower.aspx

Robert

hi Robert. you would be much better served with the Touch and it's features and the ability to monitor many pids. custom UDC 

PRO RT tuning is available for Touch as well. A Touch, some .5 Tow Master BBi injectors, and an upgraded turbo would make a great tow rig.

many on here will agree with the benefits of Smarty Touch vs SSR. @dixon700

Thanks for the info Brian.  So your suggesting to sell the SSR and purchase the Touch.  Couple of questions first..

I am in CA and have a federal emissions truck (doesn't need to be CARB complaint). Does that mean that I can use the Smarty in CA on this truck?  Also I have an SSR, can I load the REVO SW on it so that I can have the CATCHER maps?

hi Robert.

SSR can be set to similar parameters to the revo sw.

I would for certain prefer for the Touch to be on my truck vs the ssr. ive used the ssr along with s-06 and jr and the Touch has the greatest benefits.

Smarty Performance King does not ship to Kalifornia.

Thank you Robert.

Thanks Brian.  I'll look into the Touch.  Is there a document that compares the options between each product?  Kinda like a spreadsheet/table with products and their options?  It would really help customers like me who want to buy the right product.