09.5ram

smarty touch new user

hello, would like to know if I have the latest version installed on my touch ( 1.01.06 ) the vehicle is an 09.5 ram. I would like to make sure I install correctly the first time. had an issue with the turbo and actuator, rebuilt the turbo and went to calibrate the actuator and it failed. found that the actuator is not available separate. new turbo on the way. also removed t-valve and egr. any help on istall would be greatly appreciated.

Good morning!

This will help for grabbing the latest Touch download.

This guide will assist with the update as well.

If you should need more assistance, please let me know!

Thank you!

little problem, there is no card that came in my box so I will have to contact customer service in the AM.

brian not sure if I got an incomplete unit or what but after I download this updated file to the card, I should be able to plug that card into the touch? where if I read correctly?

this is horrible like pulling teeth. waste more time trying to find info. why? buy a tuner and no instructions. who knew there is a card in the screen. come on!

I sent you an email and a response to the support ticket yesterday, and an additional email 2 hours ago. Please feel free to read those then reply!

Thank you!

been here and reading. why so complicated. just did the download to the card which who knows that its even in the face plate? every move I want to do requires looking for info. why? put a book in the box! hoping the rewards are worth it!  frustrated sorry! the whole world is so much more streamline.