2nturbo

Who do you recommend for custom tuning

Hello everyone, I'm a new Smarty touch owner. I have a 2004.5 ram 2500, I'm in the process of doing compound turbo's, head studs, heavy duty valve springs, chromoly pushrods a lift pump, 75hp injectors and an air locker. My trans is full billet with triple disc torque converter. I'm on 40" tires with 373 gears. I'm going to need a custom tune, who do you pro's recommend for this task? She's currently in primer, going for paint once this is all done. Thanks in advance

turbo's.jpg

ram.jpg

Edited by 2nturbo
added year & model

Glad you are here. You've come to the right place.

Great project! Please keep us all posted and keep the pics coming!

We have some awesome Custom tuners here on the forum who can build you some great tunes that will greatly benefit your truck.

https://smartyresource.net/forums/forum/54-smarty-udc-pro-professional-tuners-forum/

We just put up a new forum section for members to communicate with the tuners which you will see in the link.

I am sure a forum member tuner will respond to you shortly if you ask there and be able to provide you with top shelf tunes. :cheers:

Good Morning, 

I do custom tuning and would be happy to answer any tuning/pricing/etc questions you have. You can shoot me a PM here if you're interested. 

John

• Thanks 1