Adam

1.1.2 ( Needed for TNT unlock)

1.1.2 ( Needed for TNT unlock)

View File

SMARTY Touch
Firmware: 1.1.2  |  Years: from 1998.5 to 2017

Installation notes: Unzip the zip format file by opening it and copy its contents to the root of the SD card and insert it back into the SMARTY Touch.

Then the easiest ways to update the Smarty Touch system are these:

1) Restart the system by unplugging the OBDII cable and then reconnect it. At this point the update procedure will start automatically.
2) It is always possible to use the manual update feature in the config tools menu. (“Firmware Update”).

I have had troubles with this program ever since I asked for the unlock code. I downloaded what Dylan sent me and installed it on my touch but does not show the tnt settings like I was told it would. So then I read later on that you need the older version (1.1.2) in order to run this. So I download this file and install it on my touch and still nothing. I know this stuff is set up to be as simple as possible but I am really having a hard time with this for over a year now.

Yes, I copied the TNT file onto the card as instructed with the same results. On the touch it recognized the file and installed but when I go to the ECM and look for the tunes they are not there...