Stitt27

BBI .5 VS STAGE 1

I'm currently torn between the .5 and the stage 1 injectors for my 2006 2500 auto , with my motor being stock and no tuning on it , how bad would the EGTs get with the stage 1 without a tuner on it.
Also up to what rwhp are the .5 rated to?

Thanks
Stitt

Good morning!

Either would work with no tuning. But on your year of truck with the stage 1's you would need either tuning, or a simple boost fooler to keep from de-fueling when boost reaches a certain value. Many have ran stg 1's with no tuning and have had no issues with egt. Others have voiced that they would like to bring egt down with the 1's.

I would suggest the .5's as you should have no egt issues with those even with no tuning. I have been looking for the dyno sheets to post up for you. These .5's would be capable for up to 600 hp. By themselves with no tuning you can expect them to add 50 - 60 hp.

I hope that is a help. Please let me know if you have more questions and I will continue to look for those dyno sheets.

Thank you!

Brian

Indeed please let me know if I may help further with information or otherwise.

Thank you!

If you  plan on UDC Pro tuning in the future I would suggest the Stage 1's, but for no tuning the Stage 0.5's are better. 

• Like 1