Patrick

Settings

Brian, I read on an earlier thread where you mentioned as long as you are not towing, running SW7, TQ1, and everything else default on a stock auto tranny.  In the Smarty guide, it shows SW3 as the highest recommended.  I know that my truck has some modifications, however I don’t know that the transmission has been upgraded.  Is catcher 7, TQ1, and the rest default if I’m not towing or putting my foot into it?

Good evening Patrick! If it were my foot we were talking about I would say yes as I know how I drive. For you I would not be allowed to officially recommend that as, well, you see our guide. :)
Capish ;)

Thank you much Patrick! :cheers:

Brian,

thank you for the feedback!  Is there anyone in the Eugene area that deals with these tuners?  I would love to have some help upgrading the software.

Hi Patrick im in Pleasant Hill and would be more than willing to help you out. My name is Robert and my phone # is 541-331-4158

• Like 1

Thank you Robert!  That would be great.  I will try to figure out a time and get in contact with you

• Like 2

Hello, 

I have a 2006 2500 Mega cab stock, 5" straight pipe, cold air intake, 500hp built auto tranny.  I  just put in my smarty touch back in November I got from Thoroughbred Diesel, just updated the firmware to  firmware 2.1.20 earlier this month and am looking to upgrade to the TNT-r version for the smarty touch. I've already hit the "request code" from the unit and attached the file to this 

Any thoughts / assistance would be much appreciated 

thank you

Scott

UCR.S2G

Good morning Scott! FYI Thoroughbred diesel in Kentucky is not an authorized dealer due to their business practices and has been on our  'DNS/ Do not buy from" listings for 10 months.

The TNT-r will not work with the newer softwares. One would need to backdate to the 1.1.2 version.

I would prefer to step up to the UDC Pro RT with all the benefits available vs the old version with the TNT-r. You will be better served.

Thank you!

Brian

• Like 1

Hi Scott, I sent you a pm but I see you have not been back on the site since you posted.

Please let me know if i may assist further.

Thank you

Brian

• Thanks 1

Thank you Robert!  That would be great.  I will try to figure out a time and get in contact with you

• Like 1

Brian,

in your opinion, is catcher 3, Raul pressure 2, timing 2, and TQ 3 a safe option for a stock transmission?

• Like 1

Yes Sir! That is the recommended settings for a stock auto. :drinks: