Hello everyone, Smarty resource staff members. I have tried for the past week or maybe a little more to reply on the topic I created when I paid for the recovery file. I just now noticed that it was reported resolved. Or it says the status is resolved. I am going tomorrow to a salvage yard to get the obd2 pigtail to hopefully get this new ecm flashed to my pickup. How can I go about getting the new recovery file you guys setup for me? Will you reopen the topic or do I have to pay again?

Hi Waydin,

You did not save to your computer? You should have received a notification that the ticket was ready to auto resolve.

I will search it out and see if I am able to find for you.  There is a lot to go thru. I will let you know when I find.

Hi Waydin,

I searched out and finally found your ticket and have placed it back to open for you so you may grab your file.

Thank you!

Brian

Good morning Waydin,

I would advise that you assure you have grabbed your recovery from this ticket as it is due to automatically be resolved again. The ticket and file will disappear.

Thank you!

Brian