Clint

2016 Cummins with Touch

I've got a 2016 Cummins with 68RFE and new to the smarty touch.  Looking for some tune settings for some increased mpg and of course power is a plus. The truck is completely stock. Was getting around 18 stock and then I lifted it.  Mpg dropped to around 14. In custom tuning: STD REVO.  CaTCHER with increased power.  Looking for somebody that has some good results and what settings to put Duration, Rail Pressure, Timing and VGT on.  90% of driving is just daily driving to work and in town. Occasionally pull camper trailer weighing around 8k loaded. Pretty conscious driver.  No need for the heavy right foot.

• Like 1

Guest J.R.

did you get any answers to this. ive kind of got the same problem

No replies yet. Just from trial and error I haven’t seen any improve in mpg. Still getting the same daily driving. Can tell a real increase in power though. I used the 120hp on duration, 1850 on rail pressure and 23 on timing. Truck runs really well for being lifted on 37’s. Then tried 60hp duration and the other settings the same. Can tell the decrease in power obviously but neither trial showed improvement on mpg. I no it’s not going to be much but hoped for something. Gonna pull a 35’ camper couple times this summer. Gonna see how it performs