josh

99 Dodge smarty shut my truck down

Have a99 Dodge Cummins. Ordered a smarty tuner and it shut my truck down left me stranded. Called tech support not much help. Waiting on them read some forums where Bob Wagner (guess he works their) had solved a problem for another guy experiencing the same thing tried guys solution and it worked. Thanks Bob and guy with problem saved me some money and more headache. But do I try to put in another tune. With smarty touch or look for another company

Good evening Josh.

What are the issues that  your 99 is giving you?

And By the way take positive terminals of for five minutes with key on and re boot . however guy from smarty wanted to e mail me a stock tune Wich is mind blowing to me. Think they should send a manual or at least a list of common problems (witch tech guy said I had) and a solution to try especially if it's pulling positive battery cables for five min with the key on

I got the truck running but it will still not except the smarty tune I'm trying to use

thenI have to take cables off again with key on. Then it will restore the stock tune

At 0 percent but will take stock tune after disconnecting battery post with key on and wait a few minutes

Good morning Josh! This link will be of assistance: