Mobius1

More Questions about Smarty touch

Just got the Smarty touch and it seems to be very cool. However the instructions are not very great and do not really explain anything. So I have a few questions...

1. Can you plug the S.T. into your computer via a usb cable? I tried and all I got was a blinking red LED light on the right side.

2. I have UDC. Where do I put my UDC files on the micro SD card? Do I put them in the root directory? Do I put them in a certain folder? Same thing with Firmware updates...

3. How do I go about getting the SSR and TNT tunes? I requested the tunes on the touch however I don't see how that is going to work.

Thanks in Advance!

Dean

Good morning Dean!

One would simply update by using the SD card. Not by plugging in the unit.

Of course the software can be found here: http://smartyresource.com/SmartyUDC.aspx

Steps are:

- Press the “Get UDC” button on the Touch

- Insert the SD card into the computer

- Open the Smarty UDC software once the SD card is recognized

- In the top right you’ll see the Smarty Touch as connected device

- Read the stock UDC file

- Modify the tables

- Write the UDC file, in this case the last 8 characters of the saved UDC filename will be written into the correct SD folder (\data)

- Remove the SD from PC

- Insert the SD into the Touch

- Enjoy the world of DIY tuning

Please call my office and ask one of our techs for the SSR or TNT-r unlocks! The SSR is an upgrade "option" and TNT-r is yours for the asking.

Thank you!

I was thinking I would really like to see my smarty touch have a turbo timer on it I think it would be a good addition to the tuner would this be something we will see in the near future

A lot of additions are planned for Smarty Touch. First some (censored) items. After that we plan to offer (censored)

External censors will be an option before too long. As to a confirmation of a turbo timer and it's time of release, I do not have that information available. I can tell you that we have a lot in the works that is going on for the Touch. One addition at a time will be available and we will be working at upgrading our Smarty units non stop!

Thank you!