20075.9:-)

customize tuning on smarty touch

When I go into the customize tuning on the smarty touch and I want to select a number on timing, torque or rail pressure, are the numbers, (1 mild) to (3 wild) or (1 wild) to (3 mild)? the reason I ask is because in some of the articles I have read it appears that there are some of the smarty tuners that are different in the way they adjust these numbers for some reason (1,4,3,2,), and I can't find anything on the smarty touch as far as what the numbers mean, I assume it is Mild (1) to Wild (3) but just want to be safe and sure. I just got the tuner and it's great,:thumbsup: but it would be nice if there were some instructions with it to explain the features and how they work.:confused1:

Good morning!

On the Touch it is a more simple designation for the optional parameters vs the Jr and Sr units. You choose your SW level, then your optional parameter settings which are listed as "stock", 1 low, 2, medium, and 3, Greatest. I will add that I always use the Greatest timing when I load mine for more efficiency.

As to the instruction manual, we will publish that asap. (I can email to you a copy of the draft if you wish)

Thank you!

Brian

Good morning!

On the Touch it is a more simple designation for the optional parameters vs the Jr and Sr units. You choose your SW level, then your optional parameter settings which are listed as "stock", 1 low, 2, medium, and 3, Greatest. I will add that I always use the Greatest timing when I load mine for more efficiency.

As to the instruction manual, we will publish that asap. (I can email to you a copy of the draft if you wish)

Thank you!

Brian

Brian,

It would be great if you would email a draft of the manual to me. thanks

Got it sent. Hope that helps.

If any of you other Gentlemen would like a copy please let me know and I will be happy to share.