Fireman

Hello from Georgia

Shawn here, hope that today finds you well. I’m from Georgia and I have been lurking around this forum for a few months now and finally took the time to introduce myself and make my first post. I have a 2004.5 2500 with the Smarty Touch and I absolutely love the power that I have now. I bought my Dodge a little over a year ago and the first thing to go was the cat, so I replaced it with 4” turbo back exhaust. Shortly after that I swapped out my intake with the S&B intake and am about to purchase the scoop that goes on it. I figured that should help lower the temperature a good bit. Also, somewhere in there I upgraded to the FASS Titanium and installed a draw straw because the old pump was going bad and the in-tank filter was horribly clogged. I knew that I had to open everything up before I committed to the Smarty and man I’m glad that I have done so. I was scared that I wouldn’t be able to figure out the Smarty Touch when I originally got it because it didn’t come with a manual, but I was able to figure out everything that I needed by reading this forum.

Also, thanks to Dylan for helping me out with a loose connection and getting my screen back to me quickly! You guys rock!

Good evening Shawn! I'm happy you are here amongst us. :cheers:

Congrats on the new Smarty Touch!

Also I might add the Touch manual is soon to be published on our site. Meanwhile if anyone desires a manual simply let me know and I'll get one in your email.

Any further questions Shawn, don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you!

Brian