g-day! wish you well! i have stock inj. in my 04.5 ram,..i now have a j-06 @ sw3, runs good! looking ahead i was wondering at what hp level are larger inj. recommended? possibly using a s-06 @ sw7 or sw9. mileage/clean power/ are what i want.

so,...high sw setting....................or mid. sw setting and larger inj.?? thanks!

What are your power goals? SW-9 on the S-06 good stock NEW Bosch work as does BBi stg 1's which offer great improvements like no other.

With the BBi stg 1's we have folks using Smarty tuning and producing anywhere from 300 hp to the rear wheels and all the way up to 825 rwhp. A wide range of adjustment!

THANKS! So, your saying that good inj. w/high s-06 settings work fine?.... my goals are less then 500rwhp......although...you have been waveing your 700+ hp flag in my face! :lol2:

just looking ahead!

at this level, [500hp], not ness. to add bigger inj.?

do egt;s run higher when fueling duration is at max?

Looking ahead! maybe i'll catch you, Brian......:thumbsup:

I hope you do catch me Matthew! You will certainly have a bigger smile on your face @ 700 hp. However in the 450 to 500 range you will be guaranteed of having a lot of fun. And no, not a requirement to upgrade injectors to run there.

Indeed max duration will add egt. Many like to run a bit larger injector then turn down duration. For example look at John's tuning. Stage 1's with duration turned back for a great tow tune. Then a quick change when you want to be pushed back in the seat.