Bigredcherokee

SmartyJR67US

Any updates in near future? I have a 2011 6.7 and been a year since the update. Just got a Smarty and hope it was the right choice not seeing much with this programmer.

Ran the update today and selected SW1 for fuel economy hoping it will help my short runs daily driving.

I have a question will it hurt if I update before a long trip to SW2 and then back to SW1 when we get back?

Also any other news on the Smarty/Mads Catcher software and leaving the EGR and DPF on? I know I read somewhere that it was showing good numbers with all stock components.

Thanks,

Nash

Good morning Nash!

The higher the tune the better the mpg improvement. Of course we recommend sw 2 for a stock auto and sw 3 for a stock manual. Use the "greatest" timing setting.

As to updates, we had an update not long ago for the J-67.

http://smartyresource.net/forum/showthread.php?450-Cummins-6-7L-FTP-75-drive-cycle-test-results this link shows results of our testing for the 6.7 trucks. As you can see the tuning makes a great improvement with the truck intact and street legal for US roads.

Thank you! :cheers:

Brian so can I run it on sw 2 permanently? If thats okay man does it save time having to reflash when I want to tow the travel trailer. Do I get the update from MADS site? Thanks for the info. Also if you need anyone to test I would like to help out.

Yes Sir! The page to retrieve the software is here: http://smartyresource.com/smartyjr-67.aspx

For your '11: SJ10V650M_DRS01M Smarty J67 Ver. 6.50M, Data: D:RS01M for 2010 and 2011 trucks, REVO software.

This is emission legal software July 29, 2014 9.7 MB

I would have no worries leaving the Jr on SW 2.

Thank you!

Brian

Not just yet however we have it in the plans for a lot of new updates for our handheld units. ETA has not been released to me as of yet though. I will be posting on the news section of our forum when I find out anything.

Thank you!

Here is the collection of newer 6.7 updates for us on this side of the border. http://smartyresource.com/smartyjr-67.aspx

http://smartyresource.com/smarty-sr-67.aspx

Newest but have all been available for a while. There are upgrades in the works,however a few other priorities will need to be finished beforehand.

I will let everyone know details as soon as I hear them.

Thank you!

Good morning!

We have had several updates on the Touch and UDC Pro RT. It has been a bit for the handhelds. I do know that upgrades for the handhelds will be coming but I have no time frame. I do not expect in the immediate future (but I may get surprised) but I do not believe it will be a long wait either. I hope to get confirmation to let you guys have a heads up and offer facts as to what is coming out for the handhelds but it is still too early on that project.

When I am able to get further updates I will let you know.

Thank you!

Brian

I do know that upgrades for the handhelds will be coming but I have no time frame. I hope to get confirmation to let you guys have a heads up and offer facts as to what is coming out for the handhelds.

When I am able to get further updates I will let you know.

Brian

Any update? I get the feeling these are lost and forgotten.

Not lost and forgotten. We are in the process of making many upgrades available. The handhelds are down the list just a bit so it may take a while. And details of these I have not been informed of as of yet. For sure I will post on our news section.

Thank you!