sparky

new smarty instal[ation

put it on #1 with all stock 09 6.7 3500 dually, wow mpg went from 16.5 mpg to 21.3 mpg. I went about 69 miles. very happy with it.

I looking at SW#1 when I do mine, 30 horse power is plenty as I'm all stock and want my 68RFE to last.

Did you install the software first, then remove the parts right after or does it matter the order within which is done first to avoid CEL's?

Test load the tune prior to doing the "other" work. This gives you the opportunity to figure out what went wrong and correct it before hand. Otherwise you may end up with stuff missing and no tune to support it. (And it sucks to put everything back the way it was)

Test load the tune prior to doing the "other" work. This gives you the opportunity to figure out what went wrong and correct it before hand. Otherwise you may end up with stuff missing and no tune to support it. (And it sucks to put everything back the way it was)

So it's safe to load the tune and drive it for a little while to test the tune, prior to the doing the other stuff? Thank you