Mr Chris

In town settings for towing

First I will start by saying Hi, Im new to the forum but I have been using smarty products for a while just upgraded to the touch from a Jr.

Any way... Truck 06 Megacab 2500, 2'' leveling kit sitting on 35's, 6 speed south bend single disk clutch, airdog 2 lift pump, stock fuel filter delete, CFM intake, grid heater delete, modified stock air box, stage 1 Big bang injectors, smarty touch with egt probe, 5'' turbo back exhaust, stock turbo with wicked wheel 2.

So I have a work trailer that is about 7,000 lbs that I tow allover town all week stop and go etc... Just wondering what the best all around settings would be with my set up and what I do ?

Thanks, Chris

Hi Chris! Congrats on the Touch and the BBi's!

It is hard to recommend settings, and I do not like to do that, however I will say that if that was my rig I would experiment first with SW 3 and the greatest timing, RP on 1. TQ 1. See how that fits your individual needs and desires then adjust from there!

Thank you!

Brian

Thanks for the reply, thats about where I have my settings now, I will just have to run a few tanks of fuel through it so see how things go.

Also I am In Utah at about 5,000' above sea level is there anything I should take into consideration as far as that goes ?

Thanks, Chris

Edited by Mr Chris