seriousdiesel

cant get more than 4100 rpm

Just put a new SSR on the puller, an 04 cummins and played on the dyno, truck hits a wall at 4200. I have the limit set at 6000, speed limiter maxed out using a udc tune and still only 4200 rpm. do i have to use an ssr tune to get the rpm or is the udc tune ok? dyno graphs attached, there's more power up there. union dues.jpg

A nice graph! :thumbsup:

Indeed use an SSR based UDC tune if higher rpm is desired. And as you have done, it is good to set the rpm limit higher than you need to keep fuel from cutting back.

There are a lot of variables that make higher rpm fueling a challenge. You are spinning a lot of heavy weight and air flow also comes into play. Your graph is impressive. Please share your future graphs with us!

thank you!

A nice graph! :thumbsup:

Indeed use an SSR based UDC tune if higher rpm is desired. And as you have done, it is good to set the rpm limit higher than you need to keep fuel from cutting back.

There are a lot of variables that make higher rpm fueling a challenge. You are spinning a lot of heavy weight and air flow also comes into play. Your graph is impressive. Please share your future graphs with us!

thank you!

If your help me with the 4200 rpm block I've hit ill get you nicer graphs and some good pulling videos. Ill try calling again today.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l4E99Tl5VQM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Finally got this to you tube. Enjoy.