Nopwr

03-05 VP tune

Might be a dumb question.. Udc... Is there a way to make a VP tune? Or is udc not advance enough.. I saw one company who is making a new tuner so this will be capable for us 03-05 trucks alone with OTF and 100% custom tunes.. But no release date.. So smarty.. When is udc going to become more advance for us early common rails..

We will have UDC for the VP trucks in the future. Also we will be releasing more for CR trucks as well. Thank you!

I believe the question was being asked about a "vp tune" for 03-05 trucks like the "12v" tune that a lot of efi tuners make. Which I know the 12v tunes are single injection event tunes. I don't believe that's currently possible with udc.

Yes a VP tune for the 03-05.. This single injection is showing some good results in the newer trucks.. Better fuel mileage. Cooler egts. Better power..

Yes a VP tune for the 03-05.. This single injection is showing some good results in the newer trucks.. Better fuel mileage. Cooler egts. Better power..

There's just something SOOOOO COOL about that vp or old 12 valve sound tho. I would run a 12 valve tune every now and then just to put a grin on my face I know it wouldn't be the most hp or efficient tune but for a lot of us on here that sound has a large part of why we're all addicts now. Would be fun to let the old girl just rattle away at truck meets or events every now and then