2005DFS

New to smarty S06 pod

just got the smarty S06 Pod, have not yet had time to try it, was just curious on some ideas as where to start. Truck is mostly me daily drive, i do tow and plow snow with it. All my modifications should be in my signature.

Good afternoon! It is hard to suggest a tune for someone. For me, I would try SW 7 and all defaults and adjust from there. :cheers:

thanks. Couple more questions. first, if i understand correctly the s06 does boost fooling, if so do i need to keep using my quadzilla boost fooler? Second i have the edge cts monitor if i under stand that correctly i can adjust the pod with it, if so how?

Smarty handles the boost fooling. No need for a boost fooler so I would remove the quadzilla fooler.

As to the cts it is advertised to change PoD. I have never used that product so am no help with instructing on the CTS.

Thank you!

with the sw7 all defualts does it already do boost fooling or do i need to change a setting? Also if i am rolling along around 20 to 25 mph and i hit the accelerator it will easily spin the rear tires, can i turn down the torque managment to get better traction? Also is it ok to tow and plow snow on this setting? As for the cts i figured that out myself real simple to do. It auto detects you have the smarty and gives you an option to turn on the pod. any suggestions on a pod setting? 50 is to low it does not want to shift correctly if i set it there, right now i have it on 80. Just for my knowledge what exactly if the pod doing?

Since I've had my ssr I've had no issues not running the quadzilla. I sold it for like $40 shortly after getting my ssr. As for towing and plowing up on sw-7 just watch your gauges like egt and trans temp.