Sign in to follow this  
rivercummins

New jr67 user

Loving the tuner have tom on stock catcher 3 performance max timing.i heard it may rattle to much on max timing I really hear almost no difference. I do use optilube in every tank full it does have cecetane boost.i really got it mostly to use cruise for warm up and does great it sucked driving it cold zeroed heasitaded and took forever to warm up before.i went 400 miles and got a strong 22 miles per gal. I have my insight edge powering it down to 90 percent which makes her shift where it should was too soon.now the bad I know is uncommon but my truck only regenerated like 3 times a year.now it did at 200 miles twice on the trip.i think bit that was cruise sesame which really launch truck.any body know how frequent regents can be without harm? I may try ecomyprogram with full timing powered down 5% but don't think give me stretched out shift have now

The normal regen interval (barring towing) is around 150 miles. Towing I have gone as high as 300 but normally less.

We're the 3 regens in a year monitored by the edge or the ovhd message system?

You'll get better mileage on performance, Max timing and 90% than on economy.

thanks sorry about spelling errors shouldnt used the ipad i been trying find what normal for regens are i feel better now im within that. i do think it done less if i didnt use resume on cruise it did throw u back in seat probably bit black soot. think ill leave it on 3. really like way it is . the regens i monitered was on the edge my overhead never has showed any least none i noticed always says all systems good.find odd isnt little light on dash like most vehicles but then again isnt like you really have do anything but i like to let it finish

The newer 4th gens show it in regen but not the 3rd or early 4th gens.

Good idea on setting the pod at 90. The additional power can be hard on an auto trans, manual clutch and head gasket so take it easy on the skinny pedal.