dezmitchell

Password for pod ? For other drivers

Any chance of this in the future? I think it would be a nice if a shop or someone had your truck u know it couldn't be bagged. I like to run the truck hot some times and I know what to watch for but the vallet or airport shuttle may not.

A guy could lock smarty settings completely or just lock p.o.d on 50% when needed or something.......maybe I have seen to many movies

Just thinking out loud here

Welcome Dez!

Great idea! What one can do in the meanwhile is remove the SD card out of the Touch when you leave the truck someplace.

Thank you!

It will take away the ability to tune, or to set PoD. If someone tried to change those settings they would not get anywhere with it and would simply show an error on the display. One could also remove the display to accomplish the same task.

It will take away the ability to tune, or to set PoD. If someone tried to change those settings they would not get anywhere with it and would simply show an error on the display. One could also remove the display to accomplish the same task.

That's good to know thanks pulling the sd card is about as easy as it gets......just set POD low and pull card wouldn't have to worry thanks......that's way easier then writing all the lines of code for the password idea thanks

Your request for password protection was well received by our programmers and put on the wish list.

Thank you!