Jets-n-Diesel

We're waiting!!!

Does anyone know a definitive launch date for the new UDC PRO software? Currently have my project on hold while waiting to see what this sofware is capable of. The initial announcement was the first days of February, we are officially past that date now!!

Third week of February was the announced time. However please watch this forum as releases will be coming quick.

Thanks Guys!

And while we r waiting....we can think! ;)

I would love to do my own Udc-Pro tuning, I have not done any tuning. I have some computer skills, I am willing to put the time in it but am NOT willing to make trips to a dyno to see if its working.

Just how hard/time consuming is this tuning?? Will tuners help a 'duckling' thats learning to swim?? What i dont want is to spend hours+++ and then end up paying John to write me a tune.... :spend: :facepalm:

You should give it a try Matthew. Ideally one should perfect then dyno. You can play and data log.

John has shared advice many times on the forum. Between reading his and other's results and your own adjusting you should find success as you seem quite knowledgeable. :thumbsup: